AmigaActive (1147/2143)

From:oruk_amigan
Date:15 May 2000 at 12:22:00
Subject:Re: Volvo (eh?)

Hi,

>> while my new company car is ordered - yippeeeee and that'll be a beemer.

>Make sure you find out where the indicator switch is.
>Most BMW drivers don't know;)

Like at last years WOA '99. Coming up from the depths of Devon, London is a
tad busier. I had been out the car for about 5 mins walking from hammersmith
to kensington (cheeeeeap car parks :) and already some big head in his so called
cool 3-series-but-i-know-everyone-has-one idiot was trying to run me over for
the attrocity of crossing the road when the green man was flashing on the pedestrian
crossing at hammersmith broadway. Well at least one crossing :))

All the best,

Nick.

IT Professionals: Match your unique skills with the best IT projects at